Paradise Apartment in Protaras
Luxury 2-bedroom apartment with beautiful sea views for rent right on beautiful Fig Tree Bay, Protaras.
This stunning apartment just could not be in a more perfect location for your holiday, just 200m from the sea and 250m from the main Protaras strip, with its wealth of bars, restaurants, shops and nightclubs.
It has some of the best views in Protaras and it is a joy to wake up to such wonderful panoramic views of beautiful Fig Tree Bay, which are just breathtaking!
* 2 bedrooms - 1 double with en-suite bathroom and 1 twin
* 2 bathrooms, 1 of which is en-suite
* spacious living room with sofa beds, satellite TV, DVD, hi-fi system
* open-plan dining area seating 6 persons
* fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster, etc.
* 2 balconies, each seating 4 persons, one leading off from the living room and the other, from the double bedroom
* 5th floor (ie. fabulous unblocked sea views)
* spectacular sea views towards Fig Tree Bay
* large communal swimming pool (15m x 25m)
* baby pool (8m x 8m)
* large communal lawned garden
* children's playground just in front of the apartment towards the sea with a roundabout, swings and a climbing frame
Stay in the lap of luxury on the gorgeous, sun-drenched island of Aphrodite right in the heart of Protaras.
NB: 20 December - 5 January 90 euros per night
MINIMUM STAY: 2 NIGHTS
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS OUR POLICY NOT TO RENT OUT THIS PROPERTY TO GROUPS OF SINGLE PERSONS AGED 19 AND UNDER.
Air-conditioning is included up to 250 kWh units per week. A meter reading will be taken and any extra kWh units over 250 kWh units per week will be charged at 0.50 euro per kWh unit. This sum will be taken out of the security deposit.
1. How was your property?
Amazing, the nicest place I have stayed in, so clean and tidy and so easy to get around, the price was good as well.
2. And the location?
Beautiful location - I will be going again for sure.
3. Were there any restaurants/bars/shops, beaches or sightseeing trips, that you would highly recommend?
Everywhere you looked outside the property was a lovely restaurant, the Anemos restaurant and next to that is a supermarket, and then you have the full stretch of the bars, shops, and restaurants within a min. walk.
4. Is there anything else you would like to bring to our attention?
Just that the whole experience was amazing from the booking to the holiday. Thank you!
Vicky, July 2012
Paradise it most certainly is!
For a self-catering apartment/holiday in Protaras, you'll be far-stretched to find anything better than this! An extremely spacious 2-bedroom apartment in the heart of Protaras, 2 mins stroll to Fig Tree Bay or the strip of bars/restaurants. It was most certainly the most relaxing holiday I have ever taken, the pool area was lovely and quiet, certainly not packed in like sardines like most of the hotels we saw. The apartment contained all the amenities you would want for a self catering holiday, but we ate out every night as there were far too many good restaurants to choose from. The best by far being Molti which is on the main strip just up from the apartment. There was air-conditioning in lounge and both bedrooms which was a god-send considering we had temperatures well into the late 30s. A cleaner arrived mid stay and cleaned the rooms to an extremely high standard, better than the cleanliness in the Sunrise Beach Hotel (where we stayed in April 2011). The owner's communications were great, although would say we did struggle to find the entrance to the building as we arrived in the middle of the night and it is not very well lit until you get inside, however, by no means did this ruin our experience. Our aim for this holiday was to chill and relax and we certainly did this, by the bucket loads!
Sue, September 2012
|€ 560||€ 560||€ 630||€ 700||€ 770||€ 980||€ 1120||€ 1260||€ 910||€ 840||€ 700||€ 560|
|£ 477||£ 477||£ 537||£ 596||£ 656||£ 835||£ 954||£ 1074||£ 775||£ 716||£ 596||£ 477|
NB: Prices in currencies other than EURO are estimated.