Infinity Cyprus Holiday Villa
FABULOUS SEAFRONT PROPERTY FOR RENT
Absolutely stunning, Mediterranean style, spacious holiday villa in a fantastic location on the seafront, right in the heart of Protaras. The famous, extremely popular Fig Tree Bay is just a 1-minute walk away.
This huge villa is comfortable, roomy, spacious and airy. Shops and restaurants are just a short walk away.
Level one - Downstairs:
* Basement -
Level two - downstairs
* Bedroom 1 with 2 bunk beds and an en-suite shower room
Level three - ground floor
* Kitchen with all mod cons
* Dining area seating 8
* Sitting room area with leather sofas and rattan style furniture
* Huge lawned garden leading down to the sea
Level four - upstairs:
* Living room with DVD/satellite TV/stereo system/wireless Internet and shower room
* Guest bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom
Level five - upstairs
* 5 en-suite bedrooms - 4 with king-size beds and 1 with 2 small double beds. All of them are en-suite and one of the front bedrooms has its own luxurious en-suite jacuzzi bath so you can have a bath and at the same time, enjoy the fabulous sea views outside.
This tastefully decorated spacious villa really is as luxurious as it gets with its high-quality marble finishes in the bathrooms.
* Garage with covered parking for 2 cars
* Stone-clad barbecue
* Huge garden (lawned area about 1000 m2 in size) with hibiscus trees and date trees
* Sea at the end of the garden (the end of the garden is literally about 10 metres from the sea)
* Fabulous, unblocked sea views
This property is close to the fabulous Fig Tree Bay beach, with its gently sloping fine sand and turquoise-coloured water, which is just around the corner from the villa, an absolute paradise for beach lovers, families and watersports enthusiasts.
The main Protaras strip is just a leisurely 7-minute walk away, with its abundance of restaurants, bars and shops plus its lively nightlife (it also has 2 nightclubs). Water-skiing, diving, snorkelling, fishing, para-sailing, banana boat rides, windsurfing, etc. as well as horse-riding are all available nearby.
There is also a nice children's playground right on top of the sea just down the road from the villa.
MINIMUM 3-NIGHT STAY
NB: Air-conditioning is included up to 500 kWh units per week. A meter reading will be taken and any extra kWh units over and above 500 kWh units per week will be charged at 0.50 euro per kWh unit. This sum will be taken out of the security deposit.
have booked the villa for our family-wedding holiday in June 2012. The location
of the villa and the villa itself is perfect for a family holiday. The house has
en-suit bathrooms which is very convenient for everyone. The location of the
rooms is very private. There is plenty of closet storage. The quality of the
house, the furniture, the bed sheets are of a superb quality (the beds are very
comfortable!). Everyone had a feeling that they were staying in a boutique hotel
with a home feel. The location of the villa is superb. It is very close to
everything and if you are vacationing with the family, you can rent one car in
order to visit larger food shops.
villa is secluded and has a large back yard.
We would like to say thank you to the owners of the house for a
wonderful experience throughout. We would return to the villa in a
Renata, June 2012
|€ 1050||€ 1050||€ 1400||€ 1400||€ 1400||€ 1750||€ 3150||€ 3150||€ 1750||€ 1400||€ 1400||€ 1050|
|£ 895||£ 895||£ 1193||£ 1193||£ 1193||£ 1491||£ 2684||£ 2684||£ 1491||£ 1193||£ 1193||£ 895|
NB: Prices in currencies other than EURO are estimated.