Buena Vista Villa in Protaras
Detached, luxurious, home-from-home holiday villa with a pool with a built-in jacuzzi in a fantastic location on the seafront, right in the heart of Protaras. The famous, extremely popular Fig Tree Bay is a 1-minute walk away. This villa is also close to the Capo Bay Hotel, a popular wedding venue.
This cosy villa is in a very convenient location with local bars, shops and restaurants just a short walk away. Sleeping up to eight people, the villa is ideally suited for families.
* Cosy living room with three-piece suite, satellite TV, DVD player and stereo system
* Dining area with table seating six
* Sitting room with two comfortable sofas and a sofa bed
* 4 bedrooms (3 double bedrooms, including one attic bedroom - not really suitable for elderly guests due to steep stairs) and 1 twin bedroom, 3 of which have side sea views
* Bathroom with bath and shower
* Veranda with sun loungers, tables seating 8 persons and an umbrella. There are unblocked side sea views from the veranda.
* Small (non-enclosed) garden which wraps around the villa
* Stone-clad barbecue
* Pool (5m x 6m) with built-in jacuzzi
This property is close to the fabulous Fig Tree Bay beach, with its gently sloping fine sand and turquoise-coloured water, which is just around the corner from the villa, an absolute paradise for beach lovers, families and watersports enthusiasts.
The main Protaras strip is just a leisurely 7-minute walk away, with its abundance of restaurants, bars and shops plus its lively nightlife (it also has 2 nightclubs). Water-skiing, diving, snorkelling, fishing, para-sailing, banana boat rides, windsurfing, etc. as well as horse-riding are all available nearby.
There is also a nice children's playground right on top of the sea just down the round from the villa.
NB: Although the villa is just 100 metres from the sea, due to the villas that have been built next to the villa, our tenants now need to walk about 200 metres to get into the sea.
A deposit of 25% is required to confirm the booking, with the other 75% being payable 8 weeks prior to your arrival at the villa.
MINIMUM STAY: 3 NIGHTS
NB: 21 December 2012 - 5 January 2013 100 euros per night
IT IS ALSO OUR POLICY NOT TO RENT OUT THIS PROPERTY TO GROUPS OF SINGLE PERSONS AGED 19 AND UNDER.
NB: Air-conditioning is included up to 400 kWh units per week. A meter reading will be taken and any extra kWh units over and above 400 kWh units per week will be charged at 0.50 euro per kWh unit. This sum will be taken out of the security deposit.
Just a quick note to say a very big thank you for the use of your villa. It really was home from home, so much so that we hardly went to the beach at all because everything was so convenient and to hand that it seemed silly not to make full use of the amenities.
Of course the gorgeous hot weather helped, but we had a really lovely restful 2 weeks and will certainly be recommending your villa to anyone we know who may be interested in renting it, that is, if we don't decide to come to Cyprus again ourselves in the near future.
The only downfall now is that we're all back to reality now and back at work tomorrow.
Many thanks once again.
Angela, June 2012
The villa and its location was perfect!
The villa is in a quiet location and has a very private garden and a decent sized pool, yet it only takes five minutes to walk to the main shops and restaurants on Protaras main street. The beach is fabulous and was being improved by a boardwalk which was being constructed whilst we were there. The locals are friendly and helpful and there are ample activities to keep our family occupied. The villa itself had all the amenities we required, and more, and was exceptionally clean and comfortable. The owner of the villa was accommodating and helpful and was just an email away when we had any queries. We would not hesitate to book the same villa again.
Richard, September 2012
Hi, just wanted to say that we had a lovely holiday in Cyprus. The villa was wonderful, lovely and close to the beach, shops and bars. The welcome pack of tea, coffee, etc. was very thoughtful. If, and I'm sure we will come to Cyprus again, we would love to book your villa again.
Jackie, October 2012
|€ 560||€ 560||€ 560||€ 700||€ 910||€ 1120||€ 1400||€ 1750||€ 1190||€ 1050||€ 700||€ 560|
|£ 477||£ 477||£ 477||£ 596||£ 775||£ 954||£ 1193||£ 1491||£ 1014||£ 895||£ 596||£ 477|
NB: Prices in currencies other than EURO are estimated.